Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm off my meds!

One week into being in Seoul, and I am proud to say that I have adjusted to the time change, and no longer need to take a sleeping pill to get through the night! Quite an accomplishment! The funny thing is, no matter what time schedule you're on it is still hard to wake up early in the morning. I guess it is one of those universal things.

As many of you have noticed, I haven't blogged in a couple of months. It is because I broke my wrists and can't type. Not really though, I actually don't have an excuse. If you would like some more information on our teaching experience in Seoul, Maria has been much better at blogging. She is so good at stuff like that! Check it out at: maria-kelley.blogspot.com

For me, I am very much enjoying our first week here. I have started doing "1 on 1 Native English Tutoring" and am enjoying it. I see around 10-15 students a day, some are in college studying theatre, some are older CEO's, and the rest are everything else in between. I love meeting new people everyday, but also look forward to making some relationships and remembering their names when I see them next!

1 comment:

Rooted Renaissance Girl said...

So, dear Patrick, I assume that by now all systems have cleared and not only are you sleeping well but you... how should I put this... "won't have anything showing up on the airport xray machines?" as Dr. Pham might say.

Blessings to you and Maria. I found her blog, too. Enjoy your time in Korea and I'll be keeping up with you guys via the blogs! Christy